Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 04:10 AM   #18585 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

I'm just being cynical I guess... It's probably sincere I just don't personally think it will change anything

I'm not even against banning assault weapons but realistically, you can shoot up a Walmart with a pistol and some pre loaded clips

Are AR-15s better at the job? Maybe somewhat, hard to say how much really when it's one crazed lunatic vs a bunch of helpless civilians. The VA tech shooter killed 30+ people just using pistols.

So why do the killers so often use AR-15s? Cause they "look cool." Why do these people wear bullet proof vests and then turn themselves in to the cops? They think they're Rambo or something. They're staring in a movie in their own head. They worship at the altar of Columbine.

Am I saying don't ban them? Nah, they should ban them. Cause say least then we won't be so easily flooding Mexico and other Central and South American countries with these weapons in the hands of cartels.

But I really don't know what ok to do about the shootings here. My guess is they aren't going to stop either way.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote