Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 05:53 PM   #3009 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
If you continued to watch you would have heard that superficial indicators like skin tone and hair texture are the most pronounced differences, along with suceptability to certain diseases.

if you manage to sit through the entire first video at least he basically breaks down how races don't match up with distinct genetic subgroups in any meaningful way. It's a social construct in that we categorize more based on looks than by genetics. Both sub Saharan Africans and Australian aboriginals fall under the category of black, even though they're not related genetically. And there's more genetic diversity in sub Saharan Africans than there is between certain "races."
Ill watch it but I already know that stuff.

I understand about the genetic diversity in sub Saharan Africa as well although that did surprise me when I first learned about it.

Honestly, I doubt we disagree on anything except for maybe how things should be worded.

elph on the other hand will not acknowledge anything that doesn’t reinforce what he already believes and wants to be true

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote