Music Banter - View Single Post - So, what are you eating right now?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 12:10 PM   #972 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
i didnt know that before i typed my opinion about it bro that makes sense also too. i just think the concept is gross and havent drank milk in years. so long i cant remember. i went to almond milk for granola back when i didnt know that had so much sugar and also cancer causing chemicals
You probably don't have to worry about any foods that are supposedly carcinogenic. For one, a direct link to cancer would result in the immediate removal of a product from stores from lawsuits or the threat of lawsuits. Something can be minutely cancer-causing while still having a larger net benefit for you. Use sunlight as an example: it causes skin cancer, but would you use that information to avoid going outside? Also, browning starches is a chemical reaction that results in acrylamide, which is carcinogenic, so if you've ever eaten toast or crispy french fries, then those were cancer-causing foods on a very miniscule level.

Quote:
i guess if people have been doing it their whole life, they'll continue. i wonder if they'll ever take sugar out of the drinks and cereal on the shelves too. i havent drink any of them sports drinks in so long because of the sugar. its liquid candy lol
Word. Ja there's really no reason to ever consume sugar, especially at the levels that thy have in sports drinks.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote