Music Banter - View Single Post - Tapes 'N Tapes
Thread: Tapes 'N Tapes
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 04:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
IndiElectronica
Music Addict

my last.fm profile is only a 50% my listening so not to be taken as a difinitive list of what I like... my radio is better. I update it a lot with new stuff and with no band playing more than every 3 hours I'm surprised you can say you've heard it all before - but if that IS the case we need to talk as I need help with playlist selection and if you listen to that much music (of the same variety especially) it may work out great!

I picked up the Exchange Session 1 over the weekend in a moment of weakness as i could have easily got it for free but didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks. Listened to it 3 times now... it's, well... a bit random. Only 3 songs and 25 minutes so I can't really recommend any pays full price. basically Kiearon going crazy on the computer (like he does recently at his live gigs - read that as, not very good and most people just leave) with a good drummer keeping it together, but nothing great on drums. i'd say 5/10 or so is all i'd give it as well.

That said - i'll be going the EYOE show in a month. 6 Organs of Admittance and Caribou DJ'ing at that gig. Dan from Caribou will be my first interview on my site when i get around to it