Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rolling Stones
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 01:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
I don`t think your taste is that bad , granted I remember you making me listen to that godawful dragonforce song & a few suspect 80s bands , but other than that I can think of much worse things to listen to than what you do.

And why do you keep saying I don`t like the Stones
cause you come off as a big Stones fan... when in fact your not hehe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
With all the name changes around here, I don't really know who sittingbehindyou, madeinNY, and sabrinah became, but whoever you are (its really just a conglomerate of bullet posting lounge lizards to me) I have to ask why some of those things matter at all? I mean I know that theres a large peice of the global population that dislikes things for stupid reasons, but their old? And you don't like a documentry that Jagger was focused on?

What do either of those things have to do with their music? The other things you listed were in fact subjective points that I'll entertain (though it might be nice to go into why their annoying.) but seeing as this looks like the most work you've put into a post recently, I won't ask too much.

Am I also out of line thinking that if you didn't like a band, then just don't post in that thread rather than post negitivly? Or if you're going to post negitivly, at least throw them a bone in some manner by mentioning one thing you like?

This isn't me attempting to decree rules, im literally asking how you guys feel about that.
I just don't like there sound, and i don't like the band members as people.. or as the people that are shown to the media... and in the doc he couldn't sing for ****.. it was so funny.

one thing i like about them.. they still have the guts to keep going.
I respect them only because other great bands to come after words were inspired by them, and very much influenced by them.. other then that theres nothing.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote