Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 09:45 PM   #107 (permalink)
Key

My First Experience at PAX (Part 1)

I was basically very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to go to PAX. I had never gone before and I wanted to document my experience of it. And let me tell you, even though this is the first of probably two days that I'm going, it's already been an amazing experience.

Obviously I had to get some Rainbow Six: Siege rep going. Glad to still see this game remaining successful and popular. It died for a while and came back to life and it's been riding the sweet road ever since. Hope it continues to be successful.

Saw an amazing Borderlands sculpture and had to take a picture of it. It was even more amazing in person so the picture doesn't do it justice. But it's so god damn cool. And really well made.

I basically took a picture of this because I thought it looked cool and it has Post Malone on it so, why not?

This was such a cool experience. Upon taking this picture, I'm talking to my brother about how excited we are about this game, and right next to us is the producer of the game. So we start talking about the game and how he's excited to see everyone play it. From the gameplay that I saw, it looks phenomenal. Really excited to play it because I played Medieval back when it originally released. Been curious to know what it'd be like if it were remastered. I think it'll be great.

Borderlands definitely had a lot of marketing going on and I loved it. Really excited for Borderlands 3.

Of course the highlight of the day was meeting one of the developers for Dead Cells. This has been a game I have given nonstop praise for ever since it's release in early access. So to be able to tell one of the creators of it how great the game is, it was a truly surreal experience. So glad I got a picture.

Going back tomorrow for day 2 so expect a part 2 sometime tomorrow.

Key is offline   Reply With Quote