Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 05:57 AM   #24293 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Well duh.

Again duh. Prison is just the most extreme option for removing myself from societal living that doesn't involve learning how to build my own log cabin.

Because I'm not good enough for that ****.

I mean come on, you'd have to be a retard to think that prison would be fun, but tell me honestly that somewhere in that brain of yours that's not so good at acclimating to everyday society you haven't entertained the notion of removing yourself from it by committing a crime and going to prison. Or something.
I've contemplated going full on criminal before but not with the expressed intention of going to prison.I would probably go the identity theft route rather than the reservoir dogs route.

When I was younger there was a lot of temptation to get more heavily involved in drug trafficking cause I knew people who were going that route, but I was afraid of prison and/or being shot so I avoided it. These days, knowing so many people who have been in prison, I'm not as afraid of it. I just think it would be mind numbingly boring and that my family would be devastated. That's basically what motivates me to try the legit route. Cause to me, it's always been easier to make money illegally. If it weren't for that negative incentive it would be a no brainer. And if I had no family I would probably take my chances.

But under no circumstances would I do it hoping to get locked up. Just doing short stints in jail and doing the program for 9 mo is enough for me to value my freedom.

Last edited by jwb; 09-11-2019 at 06:31 AM.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote