Music Banter - View Single Post - Movies You Should Know Because (I Think) They rule
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 05:37 PM   #76 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
it's more or less the most disgusting movie in existence. Props for such creative and graphic splattering. The chemical experiments are generally the grossest. All of them are pretty bad. I can't understand why leading cockroaches into a girl's vagina for them to burrow upward and be surgically removed from the face is gonna help build better weapons.

Men Behind the Sun is the same thing, but significantly shorter and generally better https://archive.org/details/MenBehindTheSunbqnftyYWW4E
Did you know that treatments for frostbite that are the modern medical standard were developed by Unit 731? They'd hold a victim's arm in a barrel of freezing cold water until it got frostbite and then just experiment with ways to treat it. The reason none of those people were ever tried was because the US wanted their knowledge and gave them amnesty. Like giving Mengele a pardon cause his experiments on twins were hella helpful.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote