Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Tupac Corny?
Thread: Is Tupac Corny?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 05:29 PM   #205 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
well that was my point and you came back at me with you don't Suresh for black people

But now you're agreeing my assessment wasn't wrong?
You said black people don't know who ICP even is. That assessment I think is wrong. And you're trying to use your assumptions of black people as a crutch to invalidate my opinions. You use Utah as a well poisoning punch line and that I disagree with.

The useless point of 2Pac being more respected, that has nothing to do with the conversation, I don't think is wrong. You're being disingenuous about your intent, you're trying to say ICP aren't hip hop legends because you don't think people in the hood even know who they are. Which is a very ****ty point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
They might have had a few people speak favorably about them but you can probably say that about MC Hammer
MC Hammer is also considered a hip hop legend, absolutely. You're going to deny that now?

Fun fact: You don't have to like an artist's music to respect them as a legend.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote