Music Banter - View Single Post - get to know your fellow MuBa's
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 10:02 AM   #75 (permalink)
littleknowitall
Pow!

my real name is michael (jacob) mark evans, yes the second name is in brackets on the birth certificate and i go by jacob. to answer the question why before it's asked its because it sounds better in that order. .
im 16 still in education, ill be going to college in september and also turning 17. i drink, i smoke (although im ill right now so i can't) and i do occasionally smoke my fair share of pot.
i have a gibson les paul standard and i was so outrageous i bought a fender half stack to run it through, how do i afford this? my grandparents own an american sports company called escalade, on the odd occasion that they open their wallets im rolling in it (woo!) but most of the time im poor as dog ****.
i listen to ****loads of different types of music erm...bands include - iron maiden, deep purple, mr.bungle, therapy?, the ramones, the clash, velvet revolver, g'nr, frank zappa, hendrix, zepplin, sabbath, wolfmother, the aquabats, the used, metallica, judais priest, hammerfall, dragonforce, alice cooper, backyard babies, pink floyd, blondie, blach uhuru, bob marley, sting and the police, parliment funkadelic and good old bootsy's solo stuff too and christ, many many more.

i have 3 cats. i've gigged infront of 2 people and i've gigged infront of 2000, for £250 quid a night and for next to nothing in a good few bands but unfortunately i've never got round to getting a demo out.

and there's not much more i can say about myself off the top of my head unfortunately .
littleknowitall is offline   Reply With Quote