Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 03:53 PM   #19136 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You try to tell him multiple times to his face (so to speak) that a statistic about only people making $7.25 or below isn't representative of poverty and he just kinda bulldozes over it and shoots rainbows out of his ass into your eyes.
Except the stats I quoted cover people above that threshold too. That's why the number is 1.8 million as opposed to 550 thousand (the 550k being people at minimum wage or below: 1.8 million covers people above that threshold going up to at least 20 dollars an hour). I don't get what you guys are arguing with me about at all when you can't respond to actual numbers and I get handed some graph from 2012 that talks %s of demographics with no accompanying numbers in regards to the population stats it's supposedly citing.

The vast majority of Americans are way above those thresholds (which is why I cited the total U.S. population census in 2019 for reference). 1.8 million people is a drop in the bucket and nowhere near the 42% of our population (or whatever the hell OH was trying to cite). Present me information that actually proves otherwise.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 09-21-2019 at 03:58 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote