Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Showcase
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 10:15 PM   #4262 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Thanks for checking it out. I've been honing in the acoustic style for a bit and I'm glad it came out well.

You can get your stuff up on Spotify for free too, just go use a distributor service like routenote. Idk how much you use samples though, they make you go through all the legal **** if you want to add that to Spotify.
Yeah, it definitely shows. It's certainly one of my more favorite albums of yours, and there are definitely a couple that I love.

And yeah, I've gone back and forth with the thought of Spotify but I don't really wanna bother. I do use samples, probably more than most people, but it allows me to be creative with what I wanna do which is really to just make whatever I wanna make. So I don't mind using bandcamp and soundcloud etc. Plus, bandcamp is pretty sweet. I also have this paranoia with the whole money thing so I try to make sure that every album on my bandcamp is completely and 100% free. No way whatsoever to make any money off of it. Not sure why I have that paranoia but it's just a thing that I make sure to do whenever I upload stuff.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote