Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you reading right now?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 12:59 PM   #6655 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

I am so excited! For a few years I’ve longed to read two books on archival strategies published by The Society of American Archivists, but their price points were just expensive enough to deter me from ordering. I found one listed in the Special Collections dept. at my local university but would have had to take days off from work to access it.

I did a little research and was delighted to learn that I could have both texts ordered through interlibrary loan from the comfort of my own home! They were secured through the SUNY system via WorldCat from my public library’s website at no charge. Now I can enjoy them in a quiet cafe during my three week-long vacations scheduled before the year is out. They’ll be a wonderful way to pass the quiet weekdays to myself and the wisdom they shall impart will be invaluable for my archival work! <3

Here are Moving Image and Sound Collections for Archivists, 2018 ed. (with an irresistible Polaroid T-120 Supercolor VHS cover) and I, digital : personal collections in the digital era. Hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote