Music Banter - View Single Post - Nice to meet ya!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 03:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
grindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain View Post
Thank you! I typically draw fantasy-based things, mythical creatures and that type of thing. Nerdy, I know, but the first things I ever started drawing were dragons so I think the inspiration just stayed with me. I enjoy mentally inventing new species of animals and fleshing those out on paper, too.

I'm hoping this is a joke about "pain" being French for bread, and not some other obvious joke I'm missing. Thank you for welcoming me!

To answer both you and MarieMarie: My music taste doesn't have very much consistency, if I'm being entirely honest. I have been a fan of Lana Del Rey (I know, she's sort of a laughing stock in the alternative music scene, but I feel attached to her work) for quite some time, and I'd say I own more content and merchandise of her than of any other artist. I've also really got into Grimes and CocoRosie, and a bit of Bjork's work (not just saying that for ~indie~ points, her and CocoRosie have worked with a lot of the same musicians) these past few years. I'm also really into the rap group Metro Zu lately, and the musicians within there (Ruben Slikk would be my favorite) although I wouldn't say I'm an expert on rap or anything.

Thank ya!
Oui.

I love Lana's newest album, haven't really heard the older ones.
And **** the "alternative music scene", they're the joke.