Music Banter - View Single Post - goth rock??
Thread: goth rock??
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 09:49 PM   #46 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Wow, I don't recall calling Television boring wankers (but it's not as if I'm not used to you misunderstanding me by now). And the 'kind of stuff I listen to'??? How is it that you even know what I listen to? I actually listen to many of your favourite bands, nice going there. I guess I need to tell ya my general ranking system:

0-1: It's either ridiculously lame/stupid or it sends me to sleep

1-2: It doesn't even deserve my attention

2-3: It doesn't deserve my attention for the most part

3-4: It's not a bad listen, but probably won't be listening again

4-5: Some parts are good, but obviously some are dreadful

5-6: A good song for the most part, probably worth buying the album just for it

6-7: A brilliant song and I believe everyone needs to hear this

7-8: Amazing, if you don't have the album it's associated with, you should perish, no matter how **** the other tracks on the album are.

8-9: It probably should be a crime not to like this

9-9.9: amongst the best rock songs ever recorded.

10: In my top 10 all time rock list.

So yeah, you obviously don't understand my reviews, I don't blame you though, because of how unbelievably intellectual I am and stuff. So I'll make it simple for you: 3-4 is a good review by my standards.

Awfully rude aren't you boo bear? Not everyone hates my guts (check The Truth about me thread), now who's the ignorant one? It's always been you if you didn't know. And may I say, that's it's awfully ignorant to hate someone's guts that you don't even 'get.'

No one gives a **** about my opinion? Then why do so many people respond to me, including you? roflol. And RazorsintheNight actually said he did a while ago. That's another ignorant point for you my poor booey.

You need to look long and hard at yourself, booey. I've had long discussions with you (hardly arguments) and I've come up trumps every time from an objective point of view. Why? Because you think I've been pwned because you think it's possible for people to have “better” tastes! roflol. Not only are you my favourite ever poster, but you are the most insecure, and saddest person I've ever come across.

I'm actually beginning to think that it's all been one big joke, but I won't get my hopes up.
Everyone on the Dream Theater forums seems to think your rating system is ****. And I especially think it is funny that each of them have pointed out that you are completely wrong in many aspects of the review. For example, confusing Keys with Guitar, multiple times where you say that the music is played in "odd time sigs" even thought it is 4/4, and other hilaarious comments that everyone should check out. It seems we are not the only group of people to hate Don.
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote