Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 03:41 AM   #65129 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I feel like the creep angle has more legs than the drama queen angle.

Let’s paint him as an abusive misogynist.

K? Thanx
Elph is a mentally ill person trying to use this girl as a crutch because he thinks he needs love to keep himself together even though it's obvious that it doesn't help. I don't even think Elph even really loved this girl, he's just in love with the idea of being in love. It shows when he swoons over any girl that he finds interesting. Dude needs help though.

He knows he's out of line. He knows he shouldn't be upset over this girl being in love with another man. He knows he shouldn't be calling her. He knows he shouldn't be stealing people's mail. It's all a cry for help from somebody that doesn't know how to be helped. He's been crying for help for a long time. This meltdown was predictable. He's detailed his downward spiral for all of us. It typically just becomes a spiteful punchline to be rubbed in his face.

I hope he's alright and didn't do something completely stupid or get himself in too much trouble. I hope it's a wake up call for him to finally take his mental health seriously and I hope he gets therapy or a psychiatrist or what ever he needs and that it does help him cope with his problems. Unfortunately there's not much we can do to really help other than show our support. That often times just starts feeling empty after a while.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote