Music Banter - View Single Post - Funny Ads, PSA's, After School Specials, Cartoons, Etc
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Default Funny Ads, PSA's, After School Specials, Cartoons, Etc

We all know the past is ripe with videos that previously served some purpose but now are best to be laughed at. This is a thread for those videos.

Exhibit A: Safe Kids, Strong Kids

This is a PSA directed at pedophilia made in the 1980s

It features The Fonz and is full of cheerful songs and lessons that teach kids how to not get touched funny.

It is truly a masterpiece.

I will post some clips that are most notable, followed by a link to the full movie.

This clip is the song that made me discover said movie. It's a creepy pedo looking guy strumming a guitar and singing lyrics that assure the child their molestation isn't their fault. It is an immensely creepy video. The strategically placed shots of kids' expressions is perhaps even more creepy than his ominous pedo glare.

This song is designed to introduce children the proper terms for private parts. It is simply delightful.

This is a clip designed to teach children to speak out if they get touched funny. It features a woman using puppets to illustrate a pedo threatening the victim's family if they speak up.

Fonz & friends teaching kids how to say NO!

A verbal rape horn known as "The Honk"

And for anyone interested, here's the full movie

I invite anyone willing to add your own laughable videos from the past.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote