Music Banter - View Single Post - Most Annoying Music Artists Ever
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 03:16 PM   #117 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
I`m bored of hating U2 & Coldplay & there`s so many others on this forum who`ll do a good job of it so from now on i`m directing my bile at one of the most annoyingly smug bands to ever grace the planet.....

That's a very good call. Very annoying group, largely because they should have been able to write some very cool music, but instead just came up with tonnes of thoroughly irritating songs... with horribly dull sounds, but enough hooks to start the horrible music playing in your mind during what would otherwise have been happy, quiet moments.

However, surely... coughcoughJAMESBLUNTcoughcough. Ouch, that voice causes pain... and my god if you ever see him singing live he both looks and sounds like he's been fed a laxative just before going on stage and is trying to hold his bowels in. And weren't his singles respectively about becoming a stalker and murdering your girlfriend, or was that just my interpretation?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote