Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 06:50 PM   #19288 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Eh we're there just as much to wage a proxy war on Russia and weaken ISIS

Oil definitely matters but I think a lot of people over estimate how straight forward these wars are

We have a vested interest in pursuing strategies that empower our geopolitical interests in every relevant region in the world

And forn ask the talk about no blood for oil during Iraq and Afghanistan, we've done very little to improve our access to foreign oil. If anything we just doubled down on drilling and fracking at home to make up the difference.
It doesn’t mean the regular citizens get access to the oil supply to lower prices. It just means that rich ass people from wherever are going to continue hoarding the wealth selling that oil wherever. Any threat to the current power structure that would put any of the wealth attained from energy exports incites violent American military intervention. ****ing ISIS and Al Qaida my ass. All they are is a threat to control energy wealth. ****ing 9/11 and we invade Iraq. That’s like invading Indonesia after Pearl Harbor. It’s about selling the war machine and oil and keeping the super elite unchallenged. The rest is bull**** propaganda. Be for ****ing real. There’s not a drop of sincerity or concern for humanity in our foreign policy.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote