Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 04:42 PM   #19339 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Look, A.) the human race is **** and I'm well aware of this, B.) choice is fake news, C.) but if the human race is going to survive as a morally evolving species and not stagnate into a nihilistic race of morlocks who eventually come to finally realize that morality is a lie and they have no future as caring lifeforms then this whole realpolitik foreign policy schtick is not something to be embraced, it is to be seen as an existential enemy the same as nuclear weapons and global warming. I do not know how this is to be achieved but just accepting pragmatism is death. Like actual death at some point in the future. This is why I'm bringing up religion and convoluted morality and ****.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote