Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 08:10 PM   #65832 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I must be more ghetto than both of you I know a dude that used to sell drugs for food stamps. He obviously wasn't a good drug dealer but he sure would convince you that he was. He was from Brooklin and his mom used to send him cash and he'd brag and tell people he made the money himself. Drug dealing was his job though. And it paid his rent so maybe he wasn't that bad.
he sounds like a schmuck. No dealer worth their salt would be bothered with that. Food stamps are worth less than cash. People around here use food stamps to get drugs, but it's up to the customer to convert them to cash first. Especially since they come on a card and the only way to sell them is to let someone use the card for x amount and then charge them less than said amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Sht dude,
imagined if you had sold crack instead. You would have to accept quarters and visits at 2am
nah. I avoided crack cause that's a competitive business. That's how you get shot or robbed. But I've known many crack dealers and not a single one of them would accept a transaction that was anything less than $10. Most of them would never think of taking a bunch of coins. You don't need to when you sell crack. The stuff sells itself. The crackheads will always come up with the money one way or the other.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote