Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 05:55 PM   #1159 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
I know what you mean by treating me like a girl, because I notice it happening here sometimes, and irl with guys who don't know me well. When they get to know me better their behaviour changes noticeably. I also notice that guys are generally still gentler to me than to other people, but that includes other girls.
I mean not trying to be a dick but you're not truly being treated as equal till a man is willing to punch you in the face as quickly as he would another man.

I have a cousin who is a hard core d*ke. She married a girl who is the feminine one, and my cousin looks as close to a guy as you can look without hormones etc. But she still wouldn't get punched in the face in a bar for talking too much **** (for the most part).

I treat her like more of a dude than her wife, when it comes to doing something physical etc... But she's ultimately still not a man. You don't get to choose manhood. It's forced on you.

Quote:
About your bottom line: I think we should continue to insult each other when we know someone can take it
we can never know that for sure

So my alternative is **** it: cast the dice.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote