Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 06:01 PM   #1162 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I mean not trying to be a dick but you're not truly being treated as equal till a man is willing to punch you in the face as quickly as he would another man.

I have a cousin who is a hard core d*ke. She married a girl who is the feminine one, and my cousin looks as close to a guy as you can look without hormones etc. But she still wouldn't get punched in the face in a bar for talking too much **** (for the most part).

I treat her like more of a dude than her wife, when it comes to doing something physical etc... But she's ultimately still not a man. You don't get to choose manhood. It's forced on you.

we can never know that for sure

So my alternative is **** it: cast the dice.
Why is being punched in the face being treated as equal? I wouldn't punch Marie in the face cause she's a woman and I'm raised not to do that, but she seems to have a good head on her shoulders and is smart so assuming I was head of any kind of responsibility thing I'd probably trust her with any number of responsibilities over plenty of people I'd be willing to punch in the face by virtue of their dicks.

I mean what is your gatekeeping worth? Would you put a mouthbreather who could take a punch in a position above a woman you wouldn't touch?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote