Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 01:00 AM   #1265 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Doom Patrol's pretty great, but for someone looking to dip their toes into comics I would suggest Ultimate Spider-Man. When the first X-Men and Spider-Man movies came out Marvel wanted to create an alternate universe to reimagine their comics without all of the decades of continuity so that people who'd never read a comic in their life could read something that had the core Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers, whatever, but not be turned off by having to know a whole bunch of history.

Ultimate Spider-Man is a very modern retelling of everything important to the character so that you can start at the beginning but is also fresh and interesting but most of all it has an immense amount of heart and love poured into it. It's really the most perfect way for someone to get into comics.

Ultimate Spider-Man #1
Rad I'll definitely look into that, loved Into the Spiderverse so I assume that's the same universe?

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote