Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 02:54 PM   #66120 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Time is fascinating. As you said, it differs from spatial dimensions in that it only can go in one direction, and that is linked to causality, but is causality an effect of the one direction of time, or does causality have a deeper cause and is the way time behaves an effect of it in order to comply? Why do we have one dimension doing this weird stuff?
^ Thanks for the reply, Marie. I wanted to answer your question, but found my head spinning round in circles instead. You now have me worrying about time even more, so for the moment I think I'm going to follow the advice of Black Francis until I've done more research:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
That time convo was pretty interesting. It got me thinking that the best way to appreciate time is to wear a big clock around your neck like flavor flave while watching a pot boil in a dentist office
__________________________________________________ ___________

Congrats on your sobriety, Chula. I hope you stick with it - and learn to enjoy it too.

@ Chula and Psy-Fi: Don't rule out your advancing years as a factor in that subjective view of the past, ole timers. Yep, the recent years whizz by and I have to consciously resist starting every sentence with, "It seems like only yesterday that...."