Music Banter - View Single Post - ...where we listen to a tape
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 08:29 AM   #64 (permalink)
ziggywas
Music Addict

i have selected Aes' material that sums up to 3+ hours. maybe at some point i ll do a part 2 because i love this stuff. But, none knows if this will be the case, so, closing this, i d like to do some honorable mentions:Half of the tracks of float, labor days, impossible kid and bazooka tooth could be here and at least 3-4 from every other album so i m not getting into that.

1. i d like to single out basic cable tho because i love that track so much, its just that i ve used it to the previous tape i did so i left it out of this. if you dont know that track please listen to it

2. Fishtales is another great track (a non-album track) that i left out because i ve used it in the fish-tape i ve made (but havent written about here)

3. In the DJ Signify album the other Aesop Rock appearance is also great. Its called Sink or Swim.

4. In DJ Krush's Jaku there's the track Kill the switch.
Spoiler for kill the switch:

5. In a favorite 2000's hip hop album, el-p's Fantastic Damage, Aesop appears together with ill Bill in Delorean.

6. Catch 22 by Grimace Federation remixed by Aesop.https://grimacefederation.bandcamp.c...sop-rock-remix.
ziggywas is offline   Reply With Quote