Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you reading right now?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 04:50 PM   #6711 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
If you're not already familiar with the concept of aggregate book search engines I am going to unleash an insatiable beast upon you with this info.

There are free search engines dedicated to indexing over 150 million online book listings, searchable by any criteria you can imagine, from author and title to a user-specified ranges of publications dates, to keywords describing an edition, (e.g. gilt edging, leather, or signed editions). These sites instantaneously populate qualifying results across all known new and used book marketplaces, sort results by price including shipping, and you're on your way.

The two holy grails for this are bookfinder.com and vialibri.net. They've never failed me.

Definitely let me know if you score any finds using these sites. Merry Christmas, batty.
Neat.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote