Music Banter - View Single Post - Ego Tripping
Thread: Ego Tripping
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 09:17 AM   #396 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I really don't know anything about it but I'm learning! If only so I can keep up with his jargon when I see him at the end of the month lol. As far as I know this was boot camp, not sure what exactly is next for him, but he flies home (to wyoming) today and will be there until the new year at least.

He's definitely more of a boots on the ground kind of guy, I'm not sure how much you're able to choose your own path when serving, but obviously I would love it if he went into something more administrative or computer sciencey haha.
All that is pre-determined before bootcamp so its smooth transition from boot camp to MCT/SOI and then directly to MOS school after MCT or SOI, about what his job is, he most likely knows his MOS already if he finished bootcamp. If he wanted to be "boots on the ground" he'll definitely get that in an 0300 MOS. If hes an non-0300 MOS, he should make the most of his MCT because they rarely go to the field in their unit since they have normal jobs to do in the Marines.

And I have no clue where and when that crayons joke started, I got out in 2011 and its new since then. the OG dumb marine joke is that his head can fit inside a jar or something? who comes up with these?lol

Last edited by Mindfulness; 12-06-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote