Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 08:32 PM   #23185 (permalink)
Black Francis
Out of Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
At this point the new Avengers are probably gonna be Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and hopefully Ant-Man. Those are all bankable characters who've pushed units and I'd like to think Ant-Man got enough love from Endgame to make the cut. But the Disney+ shows are going to be a wildcard. If Wandavision is popular then that's two potential Avengers to shake up the roster. If Falcon and Winter Soldier is popular enough then I imagine Marvel might make a judgement call on adding one of them as a Captain America replacement. Then there's the Hulk. Then there's Starlord. Then blah blah blah who knows, but Spider-Man is set in stone along with Dr. Strange and Black Panther.
I like that lineup altho i would maybe add Falcon as Captain America and maybe some guiding cameo by daddy Iron man. Its a solid lineup power wise but idk how their characters are gonna blend in without an integral character like Iron man for exmpl. I could see Strange or Capt marvel stepping up to be that kinda character but i have no idea how that is gonna go.

Personally i wouldnt add Wanda cus i think she's above an avenger and vision would be a great addition if he wasnt portrayed as such a pansy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote