Music Banter - View Single Post - Should tristan b MB mod? My reasons
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 11:20 PM   #86 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You know I was on the honor roll in elementary school. A's and B's all day. But I was an anti-social weirdo who couldn't fit into my classmates' social structures and who acted out and made life hard for my teachers. You know where they stuck my smart, achieving ass? With the retards. From 3rd grade to 8th grade they stuck me with kids so developmentally challenged they had to be taught two, three years at least behind the rest of their grade just to keep them in the system so they wouldn't drag down graduation rates. Me and a bunch of other kids who weren't dumb but just autistic or bi-polar or whatever got treated like mental defectives just to keep us away from the kids who the teachers thought had an actual future. Abandoned.

You wonder why I bring up the Holocaust to talk about modern society? It's because I know that society will toss aside those who do not fit without a second thought like garbage. And the worst part is that they're not even necessarily wrong. My school system was never going to help me. They didn't know what I was and even if they did they wouldn't know the first thing about my paradigm cause we're so far off that we might as well be a different species.
We’re you labeled or diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder?

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote