Music Banter - View Single Post - Should tristan b MB mod? My reasons
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 01:47 PM   #89 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I actually started connecting more with people at work than I ever did at school. I think I just started embracing my ****ed up sense of humor and people slowly start to realize that I'm not a complete and total dumbass all the time. Sometimes, I am absolutely a dumbass, but I like to think I got a good balance of smart and dumbass. It also probably helps that I have never worked fast food. I get how trite some interactions can be which is where my sense of humor comes in hand because it breaks the monotonous conversations and I always tend to get more personal interactions with people. The only thing that sucks is working with people for a long time and having them quit or get fired or getting fired. Even when the job sucks there's always people I built connections with that suddenly get severed.

But yeah, to mirror what others are saying because I've said this before, you'd easily get a long with a lot of people. I'm assuming you tone yourself down and honestly if I were you I'd not. You're one of the smartest, wittiest and funniest douche bags I've met.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote