Music Banter - View Single Post - Should tristan b MB mod? My reasons
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 06:20 PM   #106 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Being creative isn't the issue, either you are or you aren't. Though, nice creative attempt at sucking me into a battle. But not nearly creative enough.

I'm saying you could probably at least put some effort into creative hobbies outside your job if you really wanted to.

You disagree? Fine. Carry on then.
What would you know about being creative? I've never seen you do anything creative beyond internet jokes. Sounds like you're commenting on something you don't know anything about. Being tired from having a job basically sucked the energy right the **** out of me. I've had plenty of moments since then but before I could basically dedicate massive hours out of the day to orchestrating creative outputs that were fun and engaging and made the entire day into play. Doing it now is like a job on top of a job. Some people can obviously do that. Me not so much.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote