Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 12:33 AM   #4351 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

If man came from monkey, then why is there still monkey? -Steven Crowder

Why is that any time we want to get into a healthy discussion about evolution the liberals never want to answer to the fact that monkeys are still around despite man supposedly evolving from monkeys?-Ben Shapiro

I'm not exactly saying that I agree or disagree with the current theory of evolution that many scientists on the left tend to hold up as fact, there is a lot of convincing evidence to really support this theory. How ever, I can't help to notice that when ever the discussion of evolution and the origins of mankind tend arise nobody ever acknowledges the fact that if man had developed from these apes and monkeys, or more specifically the chimpanzee, then why do these primitive forms of human still exist along side their evolved forms? -Jordan Peterson

THEY'RE LYING TO US! THOSE EVIL LIBERAL BASTARDS ARE LYING TO US TO UNDERMINE THE CHRISTIAN FAITH! MAN DIDN'T COME FROM MONKEYS! LOOK AROUND! THERE'S MONKEYS EVERYWHERE! HOW CAN MAN COME FROM MONKEY IF THERE'S STILL MONKEYS AROUND!? HUH!? CAN'T ANSWER THAT, HUH HILLARY!? YOU THINK OBAMA'S GOT AN ANSWER!? NO! BECAUSE THEY'RE LYING! GOD CREATED US AND HE CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE! I'M DAMN SURE WE DIDN'T COME FROM SOME DAMN MONKEYS!! -Alex Jones
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote