Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 05:31 PM   #1479 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
It really helps me cope to know that there are neurological explanations for where these existentially horrific thought patterns come from.

Not entirely unrelated, I have recently cut my abusive stepmother off and I purposely gave her no reason for blocking her on social media and deleting all her voicemails without listening. She sent me a text the other day offering to send me money on a prepaid Walmart debit card if I call her back.

I'm going back to WYO at the end of the month to spend some time with my wonder woman of a sister and my very brand new niece and I'm debating whether or not to confront my equally abusive father by inviting him to dinner while I'm there and just seeing what happens. Problem is my angel of a mother (who i will be traveling with) keeps telling me how she's having nightmares of running into him so I wonder if it's a dick move or not to pursue my morbid curiosity about putting him on the spot on our trip. The last thing I want to do is bring drama to my post-partum sister, but it's been 10 years now since I've seen him, and I'm not afraid of him anymore. I'm so curious about what he has to say.

WWMBD?
how much money would she send
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote