Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 06:39 PM   #66651 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
lmao @ getting un****ed by Hoover

At the very least, like Chappelle said, if they can kill them we should able to abandon them.

I've thought about the solution to this before. I would propose the idea of an abortion contract. If you get a girl to sign said contract, and she gets pregnant and has the kid anyway, she's on her own as far as raising it.

Similar to how in a prenupt, you can sign a contract that strips you of the rights and entitlements a spouse typically inherits in a divorce, the abortion contract is a voluntary agreement whereby you agree to get an abortion.

If you get knocked up and if you reneg on that and have the kid anyways you thereby relinquish the man from any legal responsibility to care for the kid or pay child support.
Or you can pay your ****ing child support so the kid doesn't have to eat ramen while you pat yourself on the back for going your own way.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote