Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 11:45 PM   #66713 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Government sanctioned deadbeat dads, though. LOL

It just sounds gross. Just imagine a dude named Kyle with an energy drink tattoo on the back of his neck lying about how his 'bitch' of a wife won't let him see his kid when in reality he had her sign the contract so he doesn't have to pay her ****. And she was barely 18 when he got her pregnant, she was confused and didn't know what she wanted but once she found out she had something growing inside her it muddled her confusion even more. She got sentimental in her confusion and had a sudden change of heart and decided to keep it. Now she's a single mother working 2 jobs trying to raise this kid by herself dealing with the baggage of being emotionally manipulated by a 27 year old guy she fell for when she was still in high school.

Ahh, the pessimistic imagination.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote