Music Banter - View Single Post - Don't let this scare you...(you have been warned)
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 04:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
wacky
Music Addict

God.. hah.. had to reply to this. Now for once, I'll be on Switch's side and agree that God is nothing. I used to believe there was possibly a being greater than us. Yes.. oh how I hoped everything would be so much better one day, the day God decides to make it better for whoever that needs it. Heh.. over the years, I've learned that nothing good comes because God decided to give it to us. Most things you had to get yourself and it wasn't God just controling you to make stuff better. If God wants it all good, why does he create pain in ones soul? pfft.. dont tell me its some kind of devil who did that. It just human emotions taking over. Depression has taken over a bit of my life in the past and I hoped that if God existed, he'd make things better.. they never got so much greater. If he existed, why would he let someone take away his life when he was a very good man (my brother...). Whatever. I aint here to talk about my life but I dont believe in someone being there.. supposedly looking over us. It's all bulls*it...........
wacky is offline   Reply With Quote