Music Banter - View Single Post - Christmas 2019
Thread: Christmas 2019
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 10:15 AM   #122 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Epiphany is upon us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
You ask for suggestions, we give you suggestions, you say no I don't want that suggestion, so other people people add suggestions, and you say no I don't like that suggestion either, so now everybody's sad because no more suggestions.

You leave me no choice...

i guess i could look for a a cool custom shirt. i thought of sending my schools shirt to him when you said that but then that thatd be lame if thats all i send

he has probably 50 or more shirts though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Tell me more about his interests/hobbys, how does he spend his time? You can tell me in PM.

I swear I am like expert level gift-giver, I'm going to solve this and your dinner plans today.
he likes hot rod cars and motorcycles and music. has two drum sets in his basement. i got him sticks one year so cant do that again. hes into fitness. if hes not working, hes riding he harley davidson or driving his 63 impala, so i guess i have that to work from. ill amazon hot rod gifts, thank you for your help with the broccoli style and any help with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
If he's far away, visit him and take him out to dinner or some ****.
yeah, but cant be in two places at once. story of my life. i skipped out on flying there for the holidays. just didnt go there this year

but i now have the opportunity to see my step father more over the break..

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote