Music Banter - View Single Post - Lucem & Marie Sex and Romance Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 05:12 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Omg facepalm
LOL sorry I got you into this Lucem
Beats getting spammed with pages upon pages upon pages of this trash.

Quote:
The real harm that mass immigration of unskilled workers creates is an economic RACE TO THE BOTTOM. Why? Simple: because employers and rich business people that pay politicians to write tax laws with loopholes that richer people know to manipulate, LOVE to pit the poor workers against each other. They all need a job, so someone is willing to work for less than the next person because something is better than nothing. I have talked to and listened to blacks who have been in Canada and America for years and they say, “yeah close the borders. Let’s not drive wages down. Let’s keep jobs in America. Mass immigration won’t help the black family at all.” How ironic that so many liberal marxists support a wide open borders policy that only creates an economic race to the bottom, drives down wages, THUS FURTHER ENRICHING THE CAPITALIST OWNERS THEY CLAIM TO RAGE AGAINST, and further screwing over black Americans. Good job idiots! The cognitive dissonance with Marxists and others liberals is hilarious. They can’t see their own self contradictory nonsense for what it is.

many guilt ridden white liberals need to get over themselves, and stop patting themselves on the back for cheering on mass Muslim immigration and ignoring sharia law and how it harms girls, gays and atheists. They need to actually talk to black folks that have families to look after and daughters to worry about.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote