Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Green Day Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 12:46 PM   #999 (permalink)
Muzak
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSurfer
why is Green Day being discussed in a rock/metal room?

shouldnt it belong in emo/punk?? certainly not here. I hate emo and I hate green day. I'm not in a punk/emo room. They ain't a rock band, and they sure aint metal. Wrong place to get people to kiss Green Day's ass. I'm into Metal, not a garage band sell-out. Trolling would be going into the Emo/Punk room and saying Green Day sucks.You want people in a Metal Chat to praise Green Day?

oh, yeah, Green Day sucks.
Metal and Rock. They are not emo either. Show how much you know.
Just stop posting in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojesus
I've had discussions about this before and why should it be a bannable offence? This is a Green Day thread therefore all opinions on Green Day should be valid. If this was a thread on, say, Green Day's next tour and the kid posted that he hated Green Day then that should indeed be a bannable offence because he is spamming needlessly. But in a thread about solely about the band you have to accept that some people aren't going to like them, otherwise the thread would be very short indeed. What's banter without a little friction?
Well its Green Day everything for this thread. Other forums i've been in have threads simmilar to this one where if someone doesn't like the band or whatever and is trolling in the thread, he gets banned.
Muzak is offline   Reply With Quote