Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 03:47 PM   #67203 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Have you ever read Andersen's tale of the Snow Queen? You remind me of the boy who got the piece of the magic mirror in his eye which makes him see things in an ugly way
I don't care how pessimistic I am those people exist and they suck. They don't suck the most but they're tedious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Batty reminds me of the people in my outpatient program who were just in such denial that they aren't special and might be able to get help so they wouldn't hear anything offered to them. They respond to the therapists by describing how the world is just too ****ed up, their situation will never improve, no one understands, etc. etc. They're a dime a dozen and whenever they would start lamenting the therapists would just put their clipboards down and patiently wait for them to finish, while the rest of us rolled our eyes and tuned out because it's just so predictable and after a while pretty pathetic.
Maybe I am or maybe you basic bitches are too willing to accept optimism to keep you alive that you don't care. I mean what does your therapist have to say that makes it okay for Donald Trump to be president?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote