Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 10:18 AM   #67638 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

No worries everyone, Lydia Lunch was afraid of black people too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia Lunch
Biggie Smalls, one of my most-played albums and probably [to do with] the period I was in when it came out. Riding around L.A. pumping Biggie Smalls, it's just... wow, dangerous!
And this...this is rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia Lunch
Funny, I ran into Peaches at the Retrovirus show in Berlin the other night and I was like: “Peaches, you're a bit of a whigger. We gotta go out shootin' because there's a few bitches that gotta go down, because I'm gonna go after Miley and all the rest of the stupid leotard-wearing cool mainly-American-music-industry-trade heavily misogynistic rap. I think I just need to drop one. Take these bitches... what I hate is they're not hoes. They talk like they're hoes. They ain't be no hoes. Ho ho hoes. Miley Cyrus, I'd like to **** her, she'd be twerkin' then, excuse my French. Slappin' ass, bitch? Bend over." You can see I'm getting gangsta now. But talking to Peaches, I said: “I'm just sick of these women in leotards running around saying nothing. They gotta go down.”

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote