Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 04:15 PM   #67666 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I mean if you wanna pretend like it don't be like it is then you do you, but you'd have to be a blind moron to miss almost 30 years of seeing group patterns of behavior.

In my job experience rednecks order a **** ton of food regardless of how much money they have, white ladies don't give a **** about going into the drive thru with a very precise, very large order for their whole family when they should have come inside but they were in a rush to get Mackenzie to soccer practice, according to my black coworkers white people in general don't say thank you to them, Hispanics are very polite but order very large quantities of food but at least they come inside, old white people act like they've never ordered fast food in their life and take forever to make very simple orders, black dudes are usually chill but they have little sense of urgency and use inexact language so you have to keep asking them questions to figure out what they want, and black women want everything fresh, special, and will rudely complain at the drop of a hat.

Most customers are fine but these are the trends that are unmistakable in my line of work.

You did not just use "micro-aggressions" seriously, you phony. At least elph has the decency to be tongue in cheek about being a poseur.
talking generically about white ladies or rednecks is acceptable cause they're just a bunch of pale faced blue eyed devils. But I'm not going to stand by and listen to you suggest Asians can't drive or that blacks aren't usually prone to leave a generous tip. That's where you cross the line me buddy.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote