Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 07:14 PM   #67694 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
and why should I
If you want to keep speaking about it as if you're an authority on how it is to live in Utah, maybe you should know.

Quote:
.. you know you know more than that but you don't count... You just count enough to know it's more than that
It means I've met a lot of black people enough to know right off the bat it's more than ten. Duh. Huge reach for a desperate comeback.

Quote:
nah I just think white people tend to use modern identity politics to try to appear more woke by appearing to defend groups they don't speak for, don't belong to, and honestly have no real connection to.
Yeah, I agree with that. Though, saying this about OH is one of the dumbest things you could ever say just out of pettiness.

Quote:
funny hour the second part of this quote clearly invalidates the first part. Maybe they were being polite by nut telling you that braiding your hair like a cheap Zack de la Rocha us cultural appropriation.
Sure, there absolutely could be people that think this way about my hair, but if people really felt a way about my hair they wouldn't go out of their way to tell me how much they like my hair so...

No you missed the mark again.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote