Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 07:57 PM   #67724 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Many of the people I know are junkies too.

I have a friend that's schizophrenic because when he was a teen his dad killed his step mom and he got bullied for it (yeah, people are ****) and that trauma triggered his schizophrenia. His Grandma took him in and his Grandma was a junkie and influenced him to do meth and heroin which was his escape from his PTSD and schizophrenia for years. He's sober now and has been sober for years. I'm really proud of him because he's had a really really hard life and still some how fights off addiction which a lot of people just can't do. He's also one of the sweetest and nicest people I know.

You, though, you're just an insecure dick head that tries to gate keep everything to feed your fragile ego and letting you know that you're a junkie to put you in your place is hilarious because I know it upsets you.

You have been using the same attack since i came back and openly admitted my situation

I've never once raised one complaint about it

I've never once reported anybody for it

I'm now pointing out how hypocritical it is for you and others to pretend to stick up for the little guy while demonizing addiction. Because it is hypocritical. Plain and simple.

It doesn't upset me. what would upset me is if you actually used logic to defeat one of my points. But I am pretty confident that won't happen cause you're too stupid to make it happen.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote