Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you reading right now?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 08:17 AM   #6758 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
what are you laughing out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Currently busting my sides to Doug Stanhope's Digging Up Mother. I've never called my mom "mother" but now it feels entirely sensible. TBH any designation I've used for any adult member of my family that had any option always felt weird. My aunts and uncles were always just their names, my grandmother was always "meema" cause she's my grandmother and she gets called whatever I called her as a child, my grandfather was called "dad" until I realized it was weird to call your grandfather "dad" just cause you didn't have any other father figures in your life, but now I will make a total switch to calling the woman who ejected me "mother" if only because she won't be used to it. Sorry, mom, but comedy demands it.

Is that a book? I call my stepfather pops to my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
I’ve been reading texts on Brian Eno for years, and thought it might be a good idea to start tracking all of the books in my library. I compiled data from biographical websites, from my Goodreads account, and my physical and digital libraries and secured copies of books from around the world to build as complete a library as I was able.

You can check out all the details on my member journal here.

Wow thats a lot of books about him, you must know a lot about him. Im not too much into his music but heard hes a legend

Last edited by Mindfulness; 01-18-2020 at 10:21 AM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote