Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 01:50 PM   #67956 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
Hope your day gets better, you arnt a good mod, you could have been patient with me and tried to explain further was exactly is wrong. I want to call Tristan by his name because it seems okay to use, whereas id rather not call they, they or them. names are better for me in this situation.

sorry for your ignorance
Nobody cares what you want in this situation. That's the point you keep glazing over because you're either a terrible person or a moron. I'm leaning towards the latter which is why you haven't been banned yet but you're testing my patience. You've also had the concept you're not grasping shoved down your throat in plenty of nice ways which you have responded with ignorant disrespect to the whole process of people wanting to control their own identity. You don't get to choose what you call people after they'e expressed what they'd like to be called. The fact that you can't grasp the simplicity of calling somebody what they'd like to be called baffles my brain.

And because you seem to be out of retorts besides "stop being mean read the rules", I would actually condone a 24 hour ban of myself for calling you a moron.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote