Music Banter - View Single Post - Romantic Cowboy Poetry For Cowboys By Cowboys
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 04:34 PM   #57 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah okay you're probably good. Seriously though does he have insecure manhood I could exploit or should I come up with something more creative. I don't mind being unoriginal so long as it works.

And now I perhaps understand just a bit why you kept in contact with your step mother. I don't know what all happened with you and her and him and her in your house but I'd probably feel like reaching out for her hand for a bit of comfort and solidarity too even if family politics makes it weird and impossible for anything actually resembling closure.
Ha, yeah I don't talk to her anymore either. She leaves me voice messages such as "I'm sure you're only ignoring me to get written back into the will, I wouldn't blame you" and "Do you need some extra Christmas money? Give me a call and I'll send you some cash," and the sloppy day drunk "None of my children love me" saga. I'm realizing more and more how Stockholm-y our relationship was. Well, more narcissist + golden child manipulation tactics than Stockholm Syndrome, actually but WOOF.

And yes, very fragile masculinity on account of his tiny penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote