Music Banter - View Single Post - Dream Theater--Greatest Metal Band of this Era
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 04:40 AM   #91 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Crow, just because you like boo boo opinions better than mine shouldn't necessarily mean you're an utter fool. You must be aware that boo boo is actually the one saying he's better than me. I never once professed I was better than anyone, you're just putting words in my mouth. All I've done is tell you my professions...boo boo has said things such as he's opinions are better than mine, and he knows more about prog and more about technical ability than me and that's he's better than LaBrie, etc, etc ,etc.

Please grow up, Crow, or grow a brain.
I wasn't just refering to this thread. You have a tendency to treat it like you're better then everyone else and half you're arguing skills consist of going on about knowledge you have which you rarely back up, and you really do act arrogant. I was trying to be as nice about it as possible, but seriously get off your high horse.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote