Music Banter - View Single Post - Your 2019 in Music
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
CRAZY-HORSE
Groupie

What was your overall impression of 2019's music? pretty good, some exciting new artists emerged who could have decent careers

What was your favourite album of 2019? Molly Tuttle "when youre ready"

What was your least favourite album this year? biggest disappointment once again for me was the Neil Young album

Which album did you listen to the most in 2019? Ian Now "between the country", superb debut album from this dude who reminds me of Waylon and Merle

Who is your favourite new artist of 2019? Lewis Capaldi

What's your song of the year? N/A too many to single out one

Which genre(s) had the best releases this year? alternative, because it is such a wide genre

Which genres (from any year) did you listen to the most in 2019? alternative

Have you found any new favourite artists or albums that weren't released in 2019 this year? N/A

Did you pick up or leave behind any new tastes that might have surprised your past self? was never a huge fan of Eagles but loved America, now my musical pendulum has swung the other way

Did you see any shows? Which were the best ones? N/A, vowed McCartney would be my last concert a couple of years ago, hey, gotta go out with the biggest star in rock history.

If you make music, how have you evolved as an artist this year? N/A

What was your biggest musical disappointment of 2019? Bruce Springsteen's very average "western stars" album

Biggest musical surprise of the year? Tones & I

Have your listening habits changed at all this year? For better or for worse? no, still eclectic in my listening

What are some albums from this year that you think we'll look back on as classics?
Nick Cave "ghosteen"
Jon Fratelli "bright night flowers"
Billie Eilish "when we fall sleep, where do we go?"
Montaigne "complex"
Ian Noe "between the country"
Bec Sandridge "try + save me"
Gino Vannelli "wilderness road"
CRAZY-HORSE is offline   Reply With Quote